A kimono blazer can be a great addition to your wardrobe. They are versatile and can be dressed up or down. But how do you wear one?
Here are some tips:
- Pair your kimono blazer with jeans and a t-shirt for a casual look.
- Dress it up with a dress or skirt and heels.
- Layer it over a tank top or camisole.
- Tie the kimono sash around your waist for a cinched look.
- Add a belt for more definition.
- Wear it open for a relaxed feel.
- Or, close it up for a more tailored look.
Experiment with different styles to find what looks best on you. Have fun with it!