1. UK Orders
We currently use Royal Mail to deliver throughout the United Kingdom. Items ordered during the weekend will be collected the following Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays.
We offer a choice of the following two delivery options:
a) Standard Delivery
- If you choose the Standard Delivery option, your item will normally arrive within two to four working days.
- The charge is £3.95 no matter how many items you order from us.
- (Postage for greetings cards is just £1.50)
- Standard Delivery items are not delivered on Bank Holidays. If you require a weekend delivery, you will need to contact us in advance to identify if a weekend delivery is possible and pay the required additional weekend charge.
- If no-one is able to sign for your order, a delivery card will be left and they will take the item to your local depot/Post Office. You can then collect the item with proof of identity or arrange redelivery to your specified address or to a local Post Office.
- If you need an item urgently we recommend that you choose the Express24 service or contact us for the range of delivery options available.
- Additional postage charges are occasionally needed for large and/or heavy items. If this is the case, we will contact you before delivery to ensure that these additional charges are acceptable to you.
- If you choose the Express24 option, and place your order before 3pm, your item is guaranteed to arrive before the end of the next working day.
- The Express24 charge is £7.50 no matter how many items you order from us.
- Express24 items are not delivered on Bank Holidays. If you require a weekend delivery, you will need to contact us in advance to identify if a weekend delivery is possible and pay any required additional weekend charge.
- Express24 items will require a signature upon receipt. If no-one is able to sign for your order, Royal Mail will leave a delivery card and take your parcel to your local depot/Post Office. You can collect the item with proof of identity or arrange redelivery to your specified address or to a local Post Office.
- Express24 is ideal for items that are needed urgently.
2. Free Delivery over £90
- If you spend £90 or more you will receive free standard delivery at checkout.
3. Overseas orders
If you would like us to deliver to you outside of the UK, please phone us on 01423 565002 and we will give you a shipping price.
4. If your item is late
In the unlikely event that your item has not arrived in time, please contact us as soon as possible. We will then track your order so that we can identify its delivery stage and advise you on the appropriate next step.
4. Delivery exceptions
We reserve the right not to post items where we believe the address or method of payment is not secure or where there is a high risk of damage or copyright infringement. If this affects an order you place, we will contact you as soon as possible.
5. Special requirements
If you have any special requirements regarding your order and its postage, please let us know at the time you place your order. We are happy to try and meet these requirements.
We very much hope you like your purchases but if you would like to return them, please find below your cancellation rights and our returns procedure.
In line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations [Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments] Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order and sales contract with us within 14 calendar days, which starts from the day after you have received your items. Your right to a refund for your purchases will expire after these 14 calendar days. This had been extended for Christmas and we will accept returns up to 14 January 2022
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01423 565002. Alternatively, request a cancellation by replying to the order email you were sent when you placed your order with us.
Once we receive your request for cancellation we will give you a Returns Authorisation Number (RA number), please mark this on your package.
We kindly ask that your return your items to us as soon as possible and, in accordance with the current Consumer Contracts Regulations, no later than 14 days from the date on which you cancelled your order.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel your sales contract with us, we will refund you the price paid for your items. You will bear the direct costs of posting the goods back to us.
All returns will be quality checked. We may make a deduction from your reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is a result of unnecessary handling, wear or damage by you. You will also lose your right to cancel if you unseal goods that are not suitable for returns owing to health protection or hygiene reasons.
Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receiving the goods and we will send you an email to confirm that the refund has taken place. We will make the refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
If you would like to exchange your items, we will refund or charge for any difference between the price of the goods purchased.
In the unlikely event that you feel that the item you have received is faulty, please send the item back to us using the returns procedure below. If we agree the item is faulty, we will provide you with a refund or exchange.
1. Cancel your order with us by email on email@example.com or by phone on 01432 565002 within 14 days of receiving the goods. This had been extended for Christmas and we will accept returns up to 14 January 2022
2. Return your unwanted items quoting the Returns Authorisation Number (RA number), which we will have given you at the time of cancellation.
3. Post back to us within 14 days of making your cancellation.